Friday, August 22, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay - Day 5

Today was our fifth day of dealing with Tropical Storm Fay. The boys were fussy, and we were all very ready for some hot sunshine instead of rain and wind. I tried to keep the boys busy, and these are a few of the things we did today.
We began with bath time which was actually well overdue. The boys always enjoy playing in the tub together.





Then we read the Happy Healthy Monsters book. Auntie Mack gave us this book, and it is a lot of fun. Grover asks you to jump, run, dance, and so on. It is a great interactive book that keeps kids' attention and gets their bodies moving. I figured it would be a good way to get some energy out, especially since we could not go outside.






During Eli's nap, Caleb and I freezer paper stencilled some shirts. I had been wanting to do it for a while after reading about it on several different web sites, but I never seemed to have the time. Today, we did have the time, so we took advantage of it.







It ended up being a fun day, which I was grateful for. Hopefully, the sun will come back out tomorrow!


No comments: