One of Eli's favorite things to do is eat. He loves food. He eats a lot of food for someone so little. In fact, we are not sure where he puts it all or why he doesn't weigh a million pounds. He has Pop Pop's ears, so maybe he also has Pop Pop's metabolism. I guess we'll have to see.
Eli also loves to be outside. If we open up the blinds for the sliding glass door, he will crawl over and beg to go out back. We like taking him outside, but it can be challenging since he isn't walking yet. The concrete is a bit rough for his sensitive skin to crawl on.
Today, I went out to water our plants and took Eli with me. I let him crawl around a bit on the concrete even though Daddy is always afraid he will scrape his skin again like he did on the driveway a few weeks ago. When I wasn't looking at him, he picked a tomato off of one of our plants and began to eat it. I guess the pretty red tomato was just too appealing for him to resist. Luckily, I had the camera nearby and was able to capture the moment of juicy delight. He really enjoyed that tomato and begged for more.
This is a picture of him eating the tomato.
These are pictures of him with a mouth full of tomato.
This is a funny tomato face.
This is Eli signing, "Please." He wanted more tomatoes to eat.
I fed him some tomatoes the next day only to discover that they are a bit too acidic for him right now. He ended up with a terrible diaper rash. Poor guy! I plan to wait until he is 18 months to give him any more tomatoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment