Sunday, March 23, 2008

Marshmallow Peeps

Eli tried a marshmallow Peep for the first time today. At first, he was excited when we gave the blue bunny to him, but then he wasn't so sure about it. He licked some of the sugar off it but never took a bite of it. I don't think he liked the stickiness of the marshmallow in his hands. We were surprised as Eli loves to eat and will try just about anything. I am sure with time that he will grow to love Peeps as much as Mommy and Caleb do.

2 comments:

wolfgran said...

What a cute picture!
I am sure he will be a "peep lover" in time! It is in his blood!
love,
Gran

Nine Cousins said...

After his initial hesitation with Peeps, he went on to eat quite a few in the next week or so. I knew it was just a matter of time!