Caleb and Eli are little mischief makers. It is amazing how much havoc they can wreak together, and they are only 4 and 1. Okay, so maybe it isn't actual havoc, but they have definitely been up to stuff together lately. Here are a few of their recent exploits.
This is a picture of the boys in Eli's bed. Caleb climbed into Eli's bed after his nap. Caleb jumped on the bed while Eli bounced. They were laughing and making all kinds of noise.
This is a picture of the boys in Caleb's bed. Eli really likes playing in Caleb's big boy bed. We often put him in Caleb's bed right before bedtime. The boys will snuggle Caleb's pillow and blanket before going crazy. They kick their legs knocking the blanket off. This makes them both laugh and squeal with excitement.
These are pictures of the boys from today. Caleb decided he wanted crackers and cheese for lunch, but we were out of sliced cheese. So he got a piece of string cheese and some crackers and sat at the table. Eli wanted some cheese, too, so I gave him one as well. Eli eats like a little piggy! When I went to check on Caleb, he had several cheese sandwiches sitting in front of him on the table. Apparently, he had gotten a knife and cut the cheese to put on the crackers. In addition to eating his crackers and cheese, he was also feeding Eli crackers. Eli is quite the little begging puppy who had gone over to the table for crackers. They made a huge mess of the table and floor with cracker crumbs. A little while later I discovered Eli under the table with a trail of crackers going from him towards the couch. Caleb explained that he wanted to give Eli a trail to follow in addition to a snack to eat.
If this is the kind of mischief they get into now, I can only imagine what is in store for us as they get older!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Simply HILARIOUS! I bet you were upset and laughing at the same time :)
It was hilarious! Actually, the only part that upset me was the huge mess of cracker crumbs I had to clean up. Other than that, I was amazed at their ingenuity and teamwork. :)
Post a Comment