Our first tomato was finally ripe enough to pick and eat. We were excited to be able to enjoy the fruit of our labor.
Here is a picture of the ripe tomato still on the vine.
Here is a picture of Caleb with his ripe tomato after he picked it.
Here is a close up picture of the ripe tomato.
Here is a picture of Caleb eating a piece of the tomato.
The tomato was very yummy. I was a little afraid that the tomatoes would not taste good once they were ripe, so I was glad that they tasted great. I would have been sad if all our hard work had been for nothing. There really is nothing like a tomato fresh from the vine. We are looking forward to eating more tomatoes from our garden.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment