Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Costume Fun

Today, Caleb brought me a tie and asked for help to put it on with his Spider-Man t-shirt. A little while later, he came in with a green striped shirt on with the tie and announced he was a professor.
Then he put on three ties and a golf hat and became a 3 tie golf professor.


When he put on his Spider-Man slippers, I knew that dressing up had gotten a bit out of control.

Later on in the day, Caleb became a cowboy professor and a clown professor.



As a result of all this dressing up, I decided it was finally time to rehang his peg board and create an official costume bin. We hung a few costumes up and then put everything else in the bin. I had been wanting to organize his costumes for a while so that they would all be in one place and easy to find. After reading the SouleMama blog, I had been feeling compelled to provide more creative outlets for play and learning. I have a feeling that my ham of a child will be dressing up quite a bit, especially since he knows his Mama will take lots of pictures of him, which he loves.


Caleb did not want to be the only one having fun, so he dressed Eli up as much as Eli would allow so that they could both be professors.

No comments: