Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sleeps Like a Wolf

Eli definitely takes after the Wolf side of the family. We have decided that he has Pop Pop's ears and metabolism. Well, today, we discovered that he also inherited Pop Pop's ability to sleep anywhere at any time. Mommy, who also has this ability, used to fall asleep in class all the time in college. I promise that I was not bored (most of the time!); I was just exhausted constantly.

Right before his nap today, I came out to the living room to find Eli sitting on top of the blocks' container crying. See Exhibits A and B.

Exhibit A




Exhibit B

Imagine now for a moment Eli asleep while sitting on top of his blocks. When I asked Caleb why Eli was crying, he said it was because a noise from the TV woke him up. Apparently, Eli was so sleepy that once he had made a seat out of the blocks he had fallen asleep. I just wish I had seen it myself and had been able to take a photograph of it. The thought of it made me laugh, especially as I knew that this little apple of mine did not fall far from the Wolf family tree.

No comments: