Like his big brother before him, Eli loves to wear the ducky towels after a bath. When Caleb was 18 months old, we bought him a ducky towel. The purchase coincided with the move to our new house and soon became part of the bath time routine. Caleb loved the towel so much that we had to buy a second one so that he would always have a clean one to use. He was sad when he outgrew the ducky towels, so we replaced them with big boy frog and monkey ones.
Fast forward to today, and Eli is 17 months old. The ducky towel has now been passed down to him, and he loves it as much as Bubba did. I had been wanting to try it on him but was waiting until he was walking well as I was afraid he might slip on the tile in the bathroom. He was well overdue the change in towels as the baby towels were getting way too small.
Eli - July 2008
I love that simple things make my boys so happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment