Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

Uncle Tom came to visit today for the first time in ages. He had not been down in over a year, so we were very happy to see him.

The Riveras invited us over for a Fourth of July cookout. As we walked over to their house (I just love having close friends as neighbors!), I took some pictures of Uncle Tom walking with the boys. I have similar pictures of Uncle Tom walking with Caleb, so I wanted to recreate those with Eli, too.






After the cookout, we came home and lit some fireworks that Daddy had bought. This was the first time Caleb did sparklers, and he really enjoyed them. It is too bad, though, that he didn't get to see how cool they look at night, but bedtime these days comes before the sun goes down completely. The colored smoke bombs were Caleb's favorite, though, of all the fireworks.


No comments: