Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Randomness of Our Life

Both boys have short attention spans, so we do lots of different random things every day. Our day today started with videotaping the boys singing the Darth Vader song from Star Wars. Any time Eli sees Darth Vader or anything Star Wars related, he sings the song. We hear the song almost constantly most days.



Caleb's fascination with his green army men continued with some new building of castles and forts.



Uncle Tom is still here, and the boys love to play on his bed. Today, they took turns snuggling the baby that Granny made for Eli for Christmas. Both boys are going to be great dads one day.

When I took this picture, Caleb told me he was snuggling his baby because his wife was gone. I am not sure where she was, but I thought that was pretty funny.

No comments: