Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Splashin' Good Time

While Allen was in Las Vegas, I took the boys to the Wyndham Orlando Resort on International Drive. I found a great rate online and saw that they had several pools, so we made a reservation. I didn't realize until we got there that I had stayed there as a teenager for a Spanish competition. The hotel had a different name back then and looked a bit different.

Caleb loved the kiddie pool there and had a blast playing in it. We went to the pool early in the morning and had it all to ourselves. Eli was hesitant at first, but then he enjoyed riding in his car float. He enjoyed Caleb pulling him around the pool.

The resort was nice, and we wish we could have stayed longer. We are considering going back there to stay with Daddy some time soon. I-Drive is just far enough away from home to make it seem like a vacation without having to drive for a long time or pay an arm and a leg for gas.

No comments: